We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ever ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then rest assured that it will only ever be used in accordance with this statement. Spindrift Collections reserves the right to change this policy by updating this page and without sending you a direct email. It’s therefore your responsibility to regularly check this page to make sure you’re happy with any changes – which will be effective as soon as they are posted.
What we collect and why
We may collect the following information about you:
- Your email address, postage address and other information, as voluntarily submitted by you through an email sign-up form and account sign up form on this website
- Your name and any other relevant information as voluntarily submitted by you through completing polls and surveys
We may use any information submitted by you for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To inform and improve our work, products and services
- To send you requested newsletters, as well as promotional emails about new products, services, publications or activities which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
We will never compromise your privacy by revealing your identity with regard to such information, and will only ever use such information in an aggregated and generalised form.
We endeavour to ensure that your information is kept private and confidential. We will only share your details within our organisation and among our employees and appointed representatives, or where strictly necessary, with a third party we are directly working with. We will not share your details with any other third parties, unless we are required by law to do so, without your explicit consent.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, please note that once you have used these links to leave our site we have no control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites – and such sites are therefore not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Changes to your information
If you believe that any information we have for you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us and we will endeavor to promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. You may also request for your information to removed from our database at any time.