Spindrift Collections is committed to protecting your privacy through compliance with the Privacy Act 1988, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 and the Australian Privacy Principles.
Please read this statement carefully and contact us, through the contact details below if you have questions.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The following types of personal information are collected through Spindrift Collections that you voluntarily supply us:
- Your order details from our website, including data regarding your name, postage address, delivery address, delivery selections, email address and phone number which we refer to as ‘Order Information’
- Your account details as registered on our website, including your name, postage address, password for this website, delivery address, email address and phone number,, which we refer to as ‘Account Information’
- Your registration details when you sign up to the newsletter on our website, through the pop up form or other forms including your birthday, your name, email address, name and country location ‘Marketing Information’
- Your registration details when you use the instant messaging chat, through the pop up on our website forms including you email address and your name, email address and country of location ‘Enquiry Information’
- When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain place anonymous information about your device and website views, including information about your web browser, IP address, ad data, time zone, and that are installed on your device which we refer to as ‘Device Information’
HOW WE HOLD YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We hold your personal information in electronic forms, in secure databases that we operate through Woo Commerce, Australia Post, Sendle, DHL, Paypal, Active Campaign and XERO (our service providers).
THE REASONS WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect your personal information to interact with you, fulfil your orders and provide you information about our products:
Ways in which we use your personal information are:
- To complete your Spindrift Collections website orders.
- To send you requested newsletters, as well as promotional emails about Spindrift Collections
- To respond to your queries and emails.
- To perform other administrative and internal operational functions.
- To provide you with a more personal experience when using our website
- For anonymous market research on your website activities.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information and process your orders, as described above. For example, we use Woo Commerce to power our online store, Active Campaign to store your details in our CRM system and XERO in our accounting and PayPal to process payments, We use Australia Post, Sendle and DHL to arrange order deliveries. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaopto
We take the security fo your data extremely seriously and we will endeavour to ensure that your information is kept private and confidential. While we take reasonable steps to protect the security of your personal information, data protection and security measures can never be guaranteed. We therefore cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
We will only share your details within our organisation and among our third party service partners as indicated above. We will not share your details with any other third parties without your explicit consent, unless we are required by law to do so.
If we believe that there has been a serious data breach, we will notify you within 72 hours of the breach with further details from our legal team.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION THROUGH OUR WEBSITE FOR ADVERTISING
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, ad data, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- Log file which track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Web beacons, tags, and pixels are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
If you do not wish to receive such tailored advertising, you can visit this page http://optout.aboutads.info to opt out of most companies that engage in such advertising. (This will not prevent you from seeing ads; the ads simply will not be delivered through these targeting methods. If you do not want to receive cookies, you can opt-out of receiving them by amending the settings of your browser.
YOUR CHOICE NOT TO PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can choose not to provide us with your personal information.
If you do not provide us with certain types of personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our services and products or otherwise interact with you.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We try to ensure any personal information we hold about you is accurate, up-to-date, complete and relevant. If you believe the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, out-of-date, incomplete, irrelevant or incorrect, please contact us using the details provided below.
If you would like to access your personal information or unsubscribe to any service or mailings please contact us using the details provided below. If you wish your personal information to be deleted, please contact us through the contact details below.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest operated by third parties. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. However, please note that once you have used these links to leave our site we have no control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites – and such sites are therefore not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
If you have a complaint about how we have handled your personal information or you believe your privacy has been breached, please contact us using the details provided below.
We take your privacy and complaints very seriously. If you make a complaint, we will respond within 7 days. We will try to resolve your complaint within 30 days. If this is not reasonably possible, we will contact you to let you know how long we will take to resolve your complaint. We will investigate your complaint internally and, where necessary, consult third parties and legal advice about your complaint.
CONTACT SPINDRIFT COLLECTIONS
All questions or queries about this Policy and complaints should be directed to
The Privacy Officer, Spindrift Collections
Contact Name: The Privacy Officer